Monday, February 15, 2010

Greg: Biopoem

Greg
Dedicated. Dependable. Gently sarcastic. Tidy.
Brother.
Lover of cycling, ideas, projects, his family.
Who has been to the U, Loveland Pass, and on Rollers.
Who needs good music, good food, caffeine, and the dishes put away properly.
Who fears little, at least as far as he lets on.
Who has learned new tricks, elevated others, and has always been easy to be with.
Who would like to do Ragbrai, build some furniture (I’m just guessing), enjoy some peace and quiet, and take care of his parents when they get old.
The Phoenixville metropolitan area.
Grimshaw

2 comments:

  1. Who wrote each one? Or was Tanya just inspired to write three?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it's entirely believable that someone would be so inspired by Greg as to write three poems, I actually wrote the one that says it was posted at 5:38. I assume this one is Jeff's and the next one is Tanya's?

    ReplyDelete